- Operation services
- Flying doctors (FDS)
- Emergency medical services (EMS)
- Aeiral Survey
- Mapping & photography
- Aerial Precision lifiting and construction services
- Ground handling services
- Passenger and cargo charters
- Aircraft leasing services
- Aircraft maintenance and engineering services
- Continuing Airworthiness Management
- Aviation consultancy services
- Aircraft mechanical & structural surveys and valuation
- Helicopter pilot training
- Aeroplane pilot training
- Ground handling training
- Safety Management System training
- Human factor training
LLA has achieved an Excellent Safety Record since its incorporation in 1994.
Safety and Efficiency
All aircraft will be fitted with "Spidertracks" - enabling real time tracking, two way comms, and flight data monitoring to build a safer, more efficient aviation operation. LLA flight operation department can monitor and track the exact location of the aircraft no matter when it flying or on ground.
Layang Layang Aerospace Sdn. Bhd. (LLASB) has a detailed safety and health procedures within it's Policy and Procedures that are subjected to independent audit for applicability and compliance.
- Layang Layang Aerospace Sdn. Bhd. (LLASB) has a detailed safety and health procedures within it's Policy and Procedures that are subjected to independent audit for applicability and compliance.
- These procedures require that a separate flight/safety plan is developed for each individual flight operation. The extent of the detail necessary for different aspects of the operation is dependent on the location and nature of operation.
- Each plan is therefore compiled in accordance with a planning/check sheet to ensure that no safety issues are neglected or left out. Our obligation and request has been to provide assurance on the performance to accomplish the mission.